The Art Fund is the UK’s largest independent visual arts funding charity. I supported the senior management team on a variety of projects over a period of twelve years, including:
- Conducting a change management audit when the membership department was outsourced to Scotland
- Benchmarking aspects of the charity’s operations and outputs against other similar charities
- Reviewing grant-giving schemes
- Reviewing governance and making recommendations for future development
- Developing a national volunteering strategy for its 700 strong network as Acting Director of Volunteering during the pilot phase.